Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday "Tady"

Our little Macady had her first birthday on Sunday. I can't believe how fast this year has been. She has been the best baby, and Alex and I are both having a hard time seeing her get so big.


Cheese! Is that for me?

She really got into the present opening and had fun ripping and throwing all the paper. She got a baby doll, stroller, and a little wind up radio from grandma and grandpa.

Berlyn was very worried that she was going to grab the candle (which she almost did)!

YUM!!! I love chocolate. We don't eat cake at our house, so I made brownies with frosting and she was in heaven. She obviously takes after her mother when it comes to sweets!!! Happy Birthday Macady!

4 comments:

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACADY!!! I can't believe she's one Adrienne! I sure hope I can see you when you come next so I can see her in person! What a doll!!!

Anonymous said...

oh I can't believe it either! Where has this year gone?? cute pictures!!

Jamie VanBeekum said...

Wow! One already? Happy Birthday, Macady! I can't believe how fast it's gone. Miss you guys!

Candra said...

Happy belated birthday Sweety!! And thanks for posting the pictures and info, it's so fun to see! Love you guys!