As we can all tell, I am the best blogger out ther, NOT!! I don't really like blogging, but my sister-in-law Amber told me I need to jump back on the wagon. So we are going to give it a try and see how this new year goes. The Mason family is doing great. Maybe a little crazy, but great. We had a wonderful Holdiay season and had a great time just being home together. We had thought about going home to Utah for Christmas, but decided to just stay home and we were so glad we did. It was a stress free Christmas for us. Our kids are doing great, getting so big. We had our first broken bone two weeks ago with Andy breaking his elbow. Berlyn and Wesley are in basketball and it is pretty funny to watch Berlyn play seeing as she is the only girl on her time. She runs like she is dancing. Their first games are this Saturday and it should be fun. My baby is almost two and I am very sad about this. She is the cutest thing and staying busy with Andy. They are the best of pals and seem to always be doing something they shouldn't be. Alex and are are going on 10 years of wedded bliss in April and we have booked a cruise to the Carribbean the last week of March. We are anxiously counting the days until we leave. It has been a long time since we have been away just the two of us.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Welcome back... Maybe...
Yeah!!!!! my kids love looking at your kids on the blog - I'm excited for your trip who is watching the kids?
Welcome back! We need pics!
I was so happy to see that you are back to blogging. It helps us see your kids and how big they are.
Post a Comment