We have decided that our kids can have a birthday party when they turn 5, 8 and 10 or 12 whatever we decide later. But last year we surprised Berlyn for her birthday and took the family to Disneyland so I promised her she could have one this year. So yesterday was the big day. Her birthday isn't until the 23rd, but next weekend is the big Air Show on base and the base will be crazy, plus Alex has to work and I needed his help. Berlyn wanted to play games and then we had a ice cream bar. We played musical chairs, hot potato, Who Am I game, where you have a name taped to your back and you ask questions to try and figure out who you are, and a Hula Hoop contest. Plus we had a pinata that was shaped like an ice cream cone. It was crazy, but she had lots of fun! We had vanilla ice cream in a sugar cone bowl and then they could choose from chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, strawberries, sweet tart bites, m&m's, sprinkles, gummy bears and bananas. They were loaded up on sugar, but had fun making their own sundaes. Hot Potato!!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Berlyn's party
Posted by Adrienne Mason at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a cute group! I'm glad she had such a great party. Nice job!
Post a Comment