Merry Christmas! Here is a small rundown of our Holiday season.
Who is it?

It's Santa!!! We had a family Christmas party at my Uncle's house in Mesa. I have a couple of cousins and their families living there as well. We had a delicious dinner, lots of goodies and Santa came. He is the best Santa and brings a bag filled with dolls and teddy bears for the kids to pick from.

Macady in her new jammies. The are Tinkerbell!

Berlyn in her new Super Girl jammies!!!

Andy posing in his "cute" jammies as he called them.

Wes in his Spiderman jammies.

We were fortunate enough to be invited to spend Christmas with Alex's parents in Wickenburg. The kids had a great time, and Grandma and Grandpa were so patient with all the exictement and running around. I think the dogs even enjoyed having us there. I wasn't that good about taking pictures of them opening presents becaue it got crazy so quick. Berlyn and Wes got skateboards, and V-Tech computers, Andy got a remote control car, and Macady, well, she was left out this year, but fortunately she got the cutest Curious George Monkey from her cousin.

Trying out the skateboard!

Skateboarding in the rain!
We had a wonderful holiday season and we hope that everyone is happy and well this new year!
4 comments:
Marsha would be jealous that you got to spend your christmas in Mesa/Wickenburg since that's where her family was too. Looks like you guys had fun. We had fun with the babies at home in Texas. Weston was starring at the tree in amazement.
I love the Christmas jammies..Berlyn's are my favorite. I wonder if they have some in my size. haha I am glad the kids got spoiled.
It looks like you had a fun Christmas!
those jammies are too cute where did you get them from??
Post a Comment