I finally have a moment to myself, and decided to update this wonderful blog, so my dear sister-in-law will have something new to look at!!! It is a balmy 80 degrees in wonderful Tucson, so we decided to go miniature golfing. My parents came down for the weekend, and they were loving the warm weather. If Alex and I go by ourselves, it gets pretty competitive, however when we take the whole family, it turns into lots of laughing and fun. Berlyn sunk a few hole in ones, Wes got a couple himself. Andy decided to use the club more like a broom, but he got the ball in everytime, it just took about 20 hits. We had a lot of fun, and enjoyed the wonderful weather. It is supposed to get "cold" on friday, down to 69, so we might have to pull out the jackets and turn off the air conditioner.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Summertime in January
Posted by Adrienne Mason at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so glad that you updated just for me it makes me feel so special but now I have read everything and need something new again.
Post a Comment