Friday, January 23, 2009

Macady

Isn't she cute?


5 comments:

Julie said...

Yes she is! What a cutie!!!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

That's a fun post!! yes she is very cute!!

Jess and Jer said...

She is so cute, look at that smile, too cute!! I have always wanted to try the melting pot and now I think you have sold me on it, only we too would have to wait til our anniversary and sadly it's not until November, but I will keep it in mind cause it sounds super good.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.. she has lots of HAIR! That is NO FAIR. Addisyn is still bald.. I was hoping for a cute little pony tail for her 1st birthday, but I think that will be a no-go! I can't believe how much Macady has changed this past little while! She is so cute!!!

Chardell said...

Oh my gosh! Those pig tails are sooooo cute!