Alex, Adrienne, Berlyn, Wesley, Andrew & Macady
Love them!! - She looks like she didn't cry at all - she told me that she just held on to her bear that they let her hold. Way to go Berlyn!!
Congratulations Berlyn! Getting baptized and having ear pierce is awesome. She looks just like her mom.
She is adorable! I can't believe how big she is!!
How fun! I can't believe she is 8 though... :)
By the way, I agree... she does look just like her mom. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love them!! - She looks like she didn't cry at all - she told me that she just held on to her bear that they let her hold. Way to go Berlyn!!
Congratulations Berlyn! Getting baptized and having ear pierce is awesome. She looks just like her mom.
She is adorable! I can't believe how big she is!!
How fun! I can't believe she is 8 though... :)
By the way, I agree... she does look just like her mom. :)
Post a Comment