Today is mine and Alex's 9th Anniversary. I can't believe that is has already been 9 years. We have had the best time these past 9 years. I don't think anyone really knows what marriage will be like. You just jump in with both feet and figure it out as you go. We had a wonderful wedding and I think it is because we were only concerned about getting married, not if everything was perfect or not. I was not that picky about my wedding, I just wanted to marry Alex. However the day was perfect. I am so grateful for Alex and all that he has taught me. He has been very, very patient with me. He says I have two flaws, stubborn, and hard to forgive. Sadly he is right on both. However, he has taught me the importance of forgiveness and is still working on my stubborness. I think the biggest lesson I have learned is the effectiveness of communication. I didn't know how to talk to Alex about what I was feeling and thinking for the first couple of years of our marriage. I just kept everything bottled up inside,but after about 3 years, I realized what a mistake this was, and that Alex really did want to hear what I had to say. And since then I have really learned to commuicate with him. I love being married and having a husband with such a great sense of humor. He has a way of making me laugh about things that I am mad about. He can make me feel better after I have made him dinner and it turns out to be a ball of grease!!!! I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for leading us to each other, we weren't looking to get married when we did, but it was the right thing to do and the best decision we have made. I love you Alex, Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Adrienne Mason at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awww! What a great anniversary post. Happy Anniversary!!!! Love you both!
Happy Day!! - I thought about you guys today and where you went on Friday. :) Hope you had a super great Day!! - I love the wedding pics - You guys are so in love :)!!
Oh my goodness.... you both look like BABIES! (don't worry... james and I do too!) happy anniversary! ~Emily
So cute little A
Hey, I'm in that last picture.. Can't hardly see me though.. Here's to another 9 years...
Post a Comment