Before Alex left, we heard of an organization in Virginia that made quilts for children of deployed parents. So we gathered 9 pictures for each child and sent them off. Well, I didn't know if we would ever see them or not. But last week I received an email saying that the quilts were done. We received the quilts this week and they are darling. This is a link to the website of the organization that made them and you can see pictures of the volunteers working on the kids quilts.http://www.mspquiltingangels.org/asymca/ Wesley
The lady that helped with our quilts realized that we were LDS when she saw the picture of Alex and Berlyn on her baptism day. She put alot of thought into making Berlyn's pillow and centered it around the gospel.

2 comments:
those are awesome Adrienne - I'm so glad that they do those things also!!
That is so cool! I'm sure the kids LOVE them! And Happy Birthday today! :)
Post a Comment