Friday, May 23, 2008

Do I dare Blog?

I have been having an internal fight about wether to start a blog or not. I have Chardell and Amber (sister-in-laws) who are telling me how much fun this is. But then I look at their blogs, and I am amazed at how wonderful they look. Since I do not have an ounce of creativity in my bones, I have struggled with setting up a blog. I can't figure out how to make it look nice. But I thought I would start blogging and then maybe when I get to Utah this summer they can both show me how to do something. So here we go. The adventures of the Alex and Adrienne Mason family!

3 comments:

LaurieSue said...

Hi Adrienne--
I'm glad you dared to blog! It really is a great way to keep in touch. I can't believe how much your little ones have grown. The time sure has flown by. You have such a beautiful family!

We have recently started a blog, so I'll send you the link.

:) Laurie Dukes

Chardell said...

It's nice to see you blogging! I hope you'll like it as much as I promised you would :) It's also nice to know I wasn't the only one hassling you to do it. I'll be checking it all the time.

Nik said...

It's about time! I have to say that I thought you would have joined the craze long ago- you are on-the-ball like that. ;) I miss you like crazy and PLEAAAASE let me know when you will be in Utah. We would love to see you!