I just want you all to know that I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. There was a package in the mail today addressed to me. I thought it was going to be a free diaper, but nope wasn't that. I am the lucky recipient of free TAMPONS!!! I can't believe it. I feel like I have won the lottery!!! I wish you all could get free tampons too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL! Lucky you! You should be soooo happy, :D Hahahaha (no, I'm not laughing *at* you!).
Oh you are so lucky. I wish I recieved some. What is your secret?
Some people just have it all I guess. I'll just have to keep checking my mail in vain.
Oh please send me some free tampons. I get SO ridiculously excited about freebies, it's rather embarrising. I LOVED it when I would get free formula from the Dr.'s office or the mail...happy day!
Post a Comment