The Kids and us decided to take a small trip to Old Tucson Studios where they filmed a lot of movies like. Young Guns, Tombstone and a ton of old Spaghetti Westerns.
Adrienne I can't believe I found a blog for you. Yea! This is Jacki, you know your old co-worker at the wonderful lawfirm? Cute, cute kids. E-mail me at jackitill@yahoo.com if you want to see what has been goin on in our lives.
That place looks like a lot of fun. I love old places like that. Michelle's husband is in Kuwait (I think), he is gone for 15 months.I think he will be home Feburary 2009. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon?
6 comments:
That looks like it was fun! We need to get the kids out to do more stuff like that.
Looks like a fun place!
We'll be in Mesa on July 18-19 for my brother's wedding-- how far is Mesa from Tuscon?
:) Laurie
Adrienne I can't believe I found a blog for you. Yea! This is Jacki, you know your old co-worker at the wonderful lawfirm? Cute, cute kids. E-mail me at jackitill@yahoo.com if you want to see what has been goin on in our lives.
That place looks like a lot of fun. I love old places like that. Michelle's husband is in Kuwait (I think), he is gone for 15 months.I think he will be home Feburary 2009. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon?
It looks as if you are getting out more with Alex being home and doing some fun things that would be difficult without some help. See you soon!
Adrienne I sent you an email with my phone number if you don't get it email me a swimbum82@hotmail.com Thanks Rachel
Post a Comment