We usually don't have much going on in our lives, but this week we finished up swimming. Wesley has been struggling with keeping his face in the water, but on the last day of lessons, he figured it out and he was able to float on his back and his stomach. I was so proud of him. And he was so glad that he was able to do it. He kept looking at me and giving me thumbs up!!! He is such a good boy and so loving. He is starting kindergarten in three weeks, and I don't know if I am ready to let him go
Andrew! There is so much to say about Andrew. I never believed in the terrible two's or having a two year old that was hard. I personally think that three is so much worse. However as crazy as life is with him, there is so much to laugh about at the same time. Last week after church I came down to start dinner and he was standing at the counter. He looked at me and said "Hot Chocolate" meaning Chocolate milk. He had gotten the milk out, got a cup and spoon and opened the quick that was on the counter from breakfast. And he made himself Chocolate milk. And the crazy thing is he only spilled a drop of milk. He was so happy!!! Yesterday I wanted to take a bath which doesn't happen that often. So I locked the door took advantage of time to myself. About 10 minuted into my bath, I heard Andrew outside the door trying to unlock it. Less than 5 minutes later he was standing in the bathroom yelling "I did it." The little stinker had gotten one of Berlyn's headbands and picked the lock with it. So there goes my privacy. He is too smart for me.
Berlyn is turning into our little Missionary. She has a friend that lives across the street and they have started talking about church. This little boy is very interested in what she and Wes are learning. So Berlyn has invited him to church. His dad is in Afghanistan right now, so his mom is going to ask him if he is ok with that. So she might get to bring a friend to church in a couple of weeks when we get home from Utah.
Macady is now five months old and grabbing everything. She is so sweet and the happiest baby. We just love having her around.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Our week
Posted by Adrienne Mason at 5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
They're so cute, Adrienne! Our block is at 9 AM, so I doubt we'll see you at church :( You can stop by our house, though, if you guys want! We'll be here until about 5:30. It would be great to see you. Also, did I ever send a book to you when Macady was born? I don't remember...
I'm just blown away by Andrew unlocking doors and making chocolate milk! So smart!
Hi Adrienne! It's great to keep up with you all through your blog. Your little ones are so precious. I'm glad to hear that Andrew is following in Alex's footsteps and learning how to pick locks. (Remember how Alex used to call us up and ask if he could practice on our door? I couldn't believe how quickly he was able to to pick the lock on our front door!)
:) Laurie
oh oh there the baby and here comes the extra locks on all doors and on the quick can,milk,frige,and any thing else you dont expect.kids are too smart today.it keeps us all laughing.
Berlyn looks just like you. I know I have said it in the past...but she is a mini you. Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment