I have been tagged again, so here we go!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working for a law office and trying to not go crazy while I was there. Thanks to Jacki, I made it!!!
2. Just bought my first car. Toyota Corolla.
3. Teaching the Beehives in the Crescent 20th Ward.
4. Going on lots of blind dates.
5. Still living at home.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Change all the bed sheets! CHECK
2. Fill out picture order forms for School pictures tomorrow. CHECK
3. Set up visiting teaching. CALLED NO ONE ANSWERED, I GUESS THEY ARE SCARED OF ME!
4. Fold and put away laundry! CHECK
5. Clean up the game closet that Andy destroyed. CHECK
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice Cream
2. Chocolate
3. Betty Crocker Warm Delights (Peanut Butter brownie is the best)
4. Peanut M&M's
5. Did I mention Chocolate?
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Go on a Cruise
2. Get totally organized
3. Go on a shopping spree.
4. Get food storage
5. Have fun without worrying about money!
Five places I've lived:
1. West Jordan, UTAH
2. Sandy, UTAH
3. Fort Walton Beach, Florida
4. Clinton, Utah
5. Tucson, AZ
Five jobs I've had:
1. Babysitting (this includes a daycare for a month and a half)
2. Law Office
3. All-Search (A Research company).
4. WIfe, mother, & homemaker
5. ditto to number 4.
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog
Five People I'm tagging:
I Tag whoever wants to be tagged!!!!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Adrienne Mason at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
A I'm so glad I was there to help you through the law office. Steve is pretty easy to work for now it is his partner that is difficult. Anyways..your family is beautiful
Post a Comment