Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TOO CUTE!

Andy loves his little sister Macady. He is constantly laying by her, bringing her toys. He wants to hold her all the time, however she is almost too big for his lap. He has to be the first in her room when she wakes up from a nap. And now that she has started eating solid food, he is always asking if he can give her some Zweiback bread! And the best part is that you can tell that Macady really likes him too. She is always smiling when she sees him coming!!! This is how I found them the other day, playing and having a good time together.



6 comments:

The Sainsbury Family said...

They are so cute! It looks like they are the best of friends.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! They are both just darling! LOOK AT THOSE CHOMPERS!!! wow.. I am impressed! Addisyn has NO teeth {YET} that is!!

Amber said...

THEY ARE ADORABLE HE WILL BE A GREAT OLDER PROTECTIVE BROTHER TO HER. I LOVE THE BACKGROUND TOO!

Chardell said...

Wow, Macady changed so much just since we saw you guys! What a darling little girl!

stephanie said...

Oh that picture is tooooooo cute! I dont think Ive ever seen either of them....btw you have one righteous hubby :)

Annette said...

OH MY!! They are so cute! Maybe someday he will rescue her from being beat up by the neighborhood bullies, like my big brother did for me!! Cute, cute kids!