Friday, August 22, 2008

Reviewing the Past

So I was going down memory lane this past week and thinking of my old neighborhood in Sandy. So I decided to look for pictures that had my friends in them that look at my blog so they could go down memory lane. And for those of you not in the pictures, see if you can pick me out. It's not that hard, I look like I am 12 when I am really like 17!!!
Girls camp East Fork of the Bear I think in 1996!
The top of Snowbird Jluy 1994
Salt Lake Temple

The Sort Center in Salt Lake for our Laurel Projects. We made these dolls out of socks! 1996

5 comments:

The Sainsbury Family said...

Okay I am laughing at all of the pictures of me because one of them I am wearing a plaid shirt and it is in the middle of summer, and the first picture where I look really mad and I am not looking at the camera. We all look so little. Where did the time go?

Hollie said...

So funny. I was looking at all of the exact same pictures this week and having a good laugh. Can you believe we're grown ups?

Doug & Angie Gray said...

That is so funny. Gosh how much has changed thanks for posting that.

Anonymous said...

How fun to go down memory lane! -- Where did time go?? What a fun post Adrienne!

Chardell said...

Wow you do look really young. It worked to your advantage since now you look 20 and at 40 you'll look 25. Look at all the stone wash and tapered ankles everyone is wearing. Haha!