Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ezra Taft Benson Stand Up For Freedom

Adrienne didn't want her blog used as a political forum for me to express my views. However when I found a talk given by Ezra Taft Benson about the fate our country she agreed to allow it. If this is something that he was worried about in 1965 how much more need have now to worry about it and stand for freedom. It is long but every second is worth it. Watch in parts if needed.


2 comments:

SJ Hollist said...

Great video. I posed it up on my blog here:
http://blog.spaldam.com/2008/08/state-of-nation.html

Aprilyn said...

I was searching for this talk to help a friend. She put a video of Pres. Benson giving this talk but it's not this one. She has people who question EVERYTHING she puts on her blog. They want to know the content and the audience of this talk. Do you know where I can find a transcript of it?

I know what he said is true. It's scary, but true.