Monday, August 11, 2008

Vacation, Vacation, Vacation

We are finally home from our two week vacation to Utah!!! Vacations are great, but they are also a pain in the you know what! You are still dealing with life, however you are sleeping in a strange bed (or a trailer like we were), living out of a suitcase, and doing a lot of driving. But I guess that is part of the fun. We had a really good time catching up with friends and family. I will work on getting pictures up later this week, maybe I will even figure out how to do a slide show, but don't get your hopes up too high!!!

3 comments:

Nik said...

Okay- now it's time for you to come back! I misssssssss you! I need someone to talk to like I get to with you! And you know what I mean. Hopefully, your husband will still let you talk to me.;)

Holly "QUEEN" said...

So I feel like I didn't really get to talk to you. I hope you had a fun time. I swear I thought I was losing my mind when I saw you at church!!!!

Grandma Ruby said...

Now we can have a new generation of Hoover Dam pictures to watch and mark the growth and memories of our families.