My ward doesn't have a Halloween party or do Trunk or Treat, so my friend and I decided that we would throw our own party. She found this awesome recipe for finger cookies on Martha Stewart. So we decided to be Martha and made up a creative invitation and filled a bag with popcorn and then hid a finger cookie inside the popcorn. We got some really good reactions from those we invited about how the finger was so gross!!! I think the fingers tasted awesome!!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Halloween Party
Posted by Adrienne Mason at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Haha that is awesome!! That is a great idea. I will have to check on Martha's website and get that recipe. I think my kids would love it. How did the party go?
I love that idea. I bet you will have a blast.
That is so awesome! I might just give those out to visiting teacher people. Pass the recipe!
I'm so glad that you blogged this. I told Jessica this morning at playgroup (missed you) that we knew it was popcorn inside so we didn't open it yet - So after I read this blog I was excited to see your creation!! And yes my expression was a fun one to see - so cute!!!
what a darling idea! hope you have fun at your party! I think you should post the recipe too, they look delish!
You are so sneaky! ;)Still miss you.
Post a Comment