Monday, October 13, 2008

The New Toy


We have a new toy at our house. Actually, Alex has a new toy. To be accurate it is a Honda Shadow Aero! I really don't know what that all means, but apparently it is cool. He has always wanted a motorcycle, and finally got the itch after our trip to Utah this summer. And since we live in Arizona, it is the perfect place to have one. Andy loves it, but thankfully he isn't allowed to ride. Nobody is allowed to ride with Alex. He wants me to go for a ride, but I am a chicken and can only think of my poor children who will be left parentless. Anyway, Alex is happy with it, and that is all that counts. He had to go through a three day training course in order to be able to ride the bike on base, so that made me feel a little bit better. I just pray each time he goes out that he eventually comes home!

2 comments:

The Sainsbury Family said...

Wow that is a sweet ride! Alex is lucky to have you. Scott has been wanting one for years, and I am mean and won't let him get one. Did you have a good birthday?

Chardell said...

That's pretty slick! Congrats on the new addiction...I mean addition. I really did accidentally type addiction but I left it because it's kind of funny. hehe