Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today I turn 30 years old. Yipee!!!!! The only thing I asked for was lots of Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream from Baskin Robbins since we have been on a no ice cream binge for a month! I can't wait for desert.

8 comments:

The Sainsbury Family said...

Happy happy birthday day children dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be a happy happy birthday day to you from me!! I figured someone had to sing you a primary song. I hope you have a great day today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Doug & Angie Gray said...

Happy Birthday I can't belive you are that old. Just kidding gosh we are getting old.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!! I am so glad Noel sang you a primary song.. it made me smile!!!

Chardell said...

Happy Birthday! Do you feel any different?

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIENNE!!! I can't believe you're 30! I always joke with Jeff that he's going to be 30 in December. I hope you had a great day and get some special treatment!

Holly "QUEEN" said...

I hope you had a great birthday!!!! I remember how much you LOVE ice crea, how have you survived for a whole month!?!?!!?

stephanie said...

This is Sheila and I can't believe we didn't tell you happy birthday on the phone when we were talking to you Sunday!!! We're bad! You are special and Happy belated birthday!!

Diana said...

Happy (late) Birthday! We hope you had a good day! I would mail you some ice cream along with the Hershey bars if they wouldn't melt... :)