Today is such a better day! I guess the Lord knew how miserable I was yesterday. My "doohickey" was pretty much back to it's normal size and I only had a sore throat. My neck is still a little sore and my glands are still huge, but at least I can swallow and talk without too much pain. And I also think that I was a nicer mom today!
Berlyn started swimming today and will do so for two weeks. Unfortunately, she was sick on the day of sign ups and when we went the next day, Wesley's class was full, so we have to wait until next month. So the boys and Macady and I get to sit in the heat and watch Berlyn have fun.
We also went to a little park that has water toys with a bunch of friends from church. We had a lot of fun. But later this afternoon I realized that I burned us all in places that I missed sunscreen. Andy and WEs are burned all over their faces, and Berlyn is burned on her shoulders and legs. I got my neck and face as well. As least Macady is safe!!! I am the worst sunscreen applier ever! Hopefully I can do better tomorrow!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
A New Day
Posted by Adrienne Mason at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Have you tried the suntan lotion that sprays on? The Coppertone one sprays on really easily. It has made me more willing to go to the pool.
Sorry you haven't been feeling well-- hope you'll feel much better soon!
Hope you're feeling better today! It stinks to be sick - you're lucky that Alex helps take care of you when you're sick! He'll be home soon, so hang in there!
Hang in there A! I'm sorry I'm not closer to come help you! :)
Hi Adrienne,
I found your blog through Lauri's. Congrats on your sweet baby girl. I love her name. I hope your feeling better. You are a fantastic Mom.
You fine suck it up. Just kidding I love you Adrienne
Post a Comment