Andrew loves his little sister Macady. He has called her Tady since the day she was born. He is so gentle and loving to her and loves to hold her. The only problem is that he doesn't want any help. And he likes to have a "ganky", burp rag, and pacifer with him!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This pic is soooo sweet! :)
Gosh - he's so big! I haven't seen him since he was a baby!!! Darling kids, A!
This is sooo how my kids are with Addisyn. I thought the NEWNESS of having a new baby would have worn off by now, but they just adore her. I guess thats a good thing, but it drives me crazy!!! They are both darling by the way! ~Emily
McKady almost looks as big as Andrew but she is darling. I don't know how you make the big babies but they are way cute and they always slender out to adorable toddlers.
Post a Comment