Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swimming






Berlyn is in level three of swimming lessons. She is doing a wonderful job and loves going each day. The water is still freezing since it is not heated at all. And our temperatures haven't been as hot as last year yet, but I am sure in a few weeks it will feel wonderful. Wes will hopefully be in lessons next month after we sign up again and hopefully nobody will be sick so we don't miss sign ups. So here are a few pictures of Berlyn swimming and how the rest of us spend our time at the pool watching her.

4 comments:

Jamie VanBeekum said...

Oh, I wanna go swimming! We're having weather in the 60s, and still working on my parents' pool. We're doing the concrete tonight, and then the plumbing over the next week or so, and then, HOPEFULLY by the 4th of July we'll be swimming again! I can't wait!!! Berlyn is such a brave fish, BTW - Alex won't do that!

Chardell said...

Nice job Berlyn! Unfortunately my kids have been deprived of swimming lessons. And since Rob and I both hate to swim we haven't taught them. Ashley and Cole muddle through okay but the whole thing is a little embarrassing when most of my kids are out there in arm floaties.

Amber said...

Berlyn is looking good going off the diving board already! I can't belive how cute McKady is now days I can't wait to see her!

Jayleen said...

Ian is doing swimming lessons too. We had to start over because I was a slacker and didn't get him signed up when we moved to W Jordan. Berlyn looks like she's having a blast jumping off the diving board...WTG!