Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Hallowen!! We had a great day and so much fun trick-or-treating. Here are a few pictures of all the fun!

Miss America 2008! She wore a dress that I wore when I was about 12.

The whole gang!

Pumpkin Boy!

Mr. Mummy!

Our Pumpkin creations!! (A Cat, Bat, and Tombstone with RIP in it)

7 comments:

The Sainsbury Family said...

I remember that dress! haha

Jeremy and Sherri said...

So much fun!! It was fun to see you driving by trick or treating - how did you make out at comanders' circle?

Jess and Jer said...

Sounds like a fun halloween, very creative costumes!

Chardell said...

Cute costumes!

Diana said...

Hey! I am going to be changing our blog to private soon. If you want to keep up with our blog, when you get a chance, will you leave your e-mail address on our blog so I can invite you. :)
theeliasonfam.blogspot.com

Diana said...

P.S. Cute costumes! and it sounds like a fun Halloween!

stephanie said...

Oh they look so cute!